Saturday, April 12, 2014

SORRY.



As life goes on Im starting to learn more and more about responsibility 
I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me 
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things I have done 
And things that have not occurred yet 
And the things they dont want to take responsibility for 

Im sorry for the times I left you home 
I was on the road and you were alone 
Im sorry for the times that I had to go 
Im sorry for the fact that I did not know 
That you were sitting home just wishing we 
Could go back to when it was just you and me 
Im sorry for the times I would neglect 
Im sorry for the times I disrespect 
Im sorry for the wrong things that Ive done

Im sorry Im not always there for my son 
Im sorry for the fact that Im not aware 
That you cant sleep at night when I am not there 
Because I am in the streets like everyday 
Sorry for the things that I did not say 
Like how you are the best thing in my world 
And how Im so proud to call you my girl 


I understand that there are some problems 
And I am not too blind to know 
All the pain you kept inside you 
Even though you might not show 
If I can apologize for being wrong 
Then its just a shame on me 
Ill be the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me
You can put the blame on me
Said you can put the blame on me
Sorry for the things that he put the blame on me
Sorry for the things that he put you through
And all the times you didnt know what to do
Sorry that you hadto go and sell those packs
Just trying to stay busy till you heard from Dad
And you would rather be home with all your kids
As one big family with love and bliss
And even though Pops treated us like kings
He got a second wife and you didnt agree
He got up and left you there all alone
Im sorry that you had to do it on your own
Im sorry that I went and added to your grief
Im sorry that I your son was once a  thief 
Im sorry that I grew up wan too fast
I wish I would've listened and not be so bad
Im sorry the FEDS came and took me away
You can put the blame on me
Said you can put the blame on me...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your sweet comments