Friday, December 07, 2012

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

What's I have done?!! Final destination of Pra-U. Finshed last exam paper Oh Yeah. 9 months holiday is starting now.
Yesterday I had to go out with cousins. Gave them my whole night there and it is so sweet the time with them. We planned to watch movie. Although the story of "Life of Pi" not so good but filming. Then, took dinner with them and took away my favourite sushi before back to Johor.  I treasure when we were together because of  all of us seldom free at the same time.
Am very very very tired till now.........Argggh!
And I found that, my face is full of fatty and round circle. FAT! NO! DAMN HATE IT! GO AWAY!!
Wonder why so easy come to be fat and hard to slim it. Must slim that before holiday end.
I've to dance like there's nobody watching, love like I'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth. Goodnight dear bloggerbies :)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your sweet comments