Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Yuye 21st Birthday Bash.

This is belated birthday post.
 I know right it's too late but who cares. 
Okok I'm really busy plus lazy. Thousand sorry for my excuse.
My bestie Yuye held her birthday bash last 3 months ago.
The venue has decorated with floating hello kitty balloon. Most girl girl lovely one.

She is the middle one with her lovely colour tiffany blue dressing.

She looks gorgeous that night. Forever young yo! 

Nicholas K'ng. Both of us born in same day at Malacca.  

Yuye's younger sista, name Xiao Jiong.

Hui Xing.

Wee, size-small and adorable.

Peili Chu, so skinny.

Edmund.

Finally, it's my turn LOL!!!

Dang Dang Dang....

Birthday cake all the way from Johor Bahru. The Hello Kitty a bit inclined HAHAH.

Woots woots! Polaroid time.

Recalls memory that day I leave party before dawn, that's why I planned to stay at Wee's house. Thank you girl. 
Wish Yuye good day ahead and fast marry lo :-P 
Best friendship counting.................
Goodnight bloggerbies 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your sweet comments