Saturday, May 28, 2011

hmm hmm hmm.........
unfortunately i got fever 39.9℃ after school yesterday
now it's haven't leave my body
I feel very hot and stupid pain ,hard to move normally
parent brought me went TGK take medicine   SO warm
they had non scolded to me,everytime i sick jor sure got someone will scold me
the doctor laugh when i answer him i had went to study in the morning>.<
i'm still okay but no in the mood
hiaz~~~
come on you,leave my body as fast as posibble pls!

in fact,i'm looking forward to it     STEP!
an international event ,join by ppl from others country
it's a good event for my muet bcoz tis camp is using whole english language
fuiyo.O!! it;s held at skudai JB and goin to make a trip to Tanjung piai
4/6-8/6 i'm goin to plan away from home...hahaaa

tat's all for today

2 comments:

Thank you very much for your sweet comments